Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Charlotte Mason Discussion Series: List of Attainments by Age 6, 1 and 2

I have two princesses that are under the age of 6.  Charlotte Mason does not have a curriculum for preK or Kindergarten.  We do use Time4Learning.com for Tarja's PreK and Kindergarten work.  She is doing so well, that I can picture us using this program all the way through 8th grade.  However, I do want her to have a well rounded, Charlotte Mason education, so I invite you to share this journey with us, as we go through one goal at a time. 

1. To recite, beautifully, 6 easy poems and hymns. 

We are going to start with some classic poems such as THESE.

And these particular children's HYMNS.

2. To recite, perfectly and beautifully, a PARABLE and a PSALM

This list of attainments that I am working from can be found HERE.  This is where I send all of my friends that are new to or curious about homeschooling.  I hope that you will return to find out about our progress, and to learn about the next goals that we will work toward until Princess Tarja has her 6th birthday next year. 

Have a Great Day!
Laurel Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment