Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Little Lazier Today

Sunday in the household of The Four Princesses was a little slower than Saturday.  Not by much, though.  To make use of some of the peppers that I got in Coyanosa yesterday, I made jalapeno popper dip, which is one of my favorite things in the world.  Then, Melody and I went to help get the Girl Scout house ready for tomorrow's Fall Festival.  I don't know that we were THAT much help, but we did as much as we could.  Melody had to get back to the house to get ready for work.  I launched a project for my Girl Scout troop for Thanksgiving.   For supper, I made stuffed poblano peppers, which turned out to be hotter than Hades.  I have never had a really hot poblano before.  Maybe I'm just crazy.  So, all that I have eaten today has been things involving really hot peppers. Let's hope that I am alive to blog about it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment