My friend, whose blog about her and her four princes can be found HERE. She posted these 20 questions on her blog, and so now I'm going to attempt to answer them on mine. I love these kinds of games, by the way, so feel free to tag me for any of your own.
1. What color is your toothbrush
2. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Rocky Road, but I don't get to have any until someone comes up with a sugar free variety.
3. Have you ever made a promise you'd die to keep?
I would die for my children and my husband who is the father of all of my children.
4. Do you take vitamins daily?
Not unless you count my Spark energy drinks that I've been drinking.
5. Do you go to church every sunday?
Not every Sunday.
6. Do you have a tan?
I'm slightly tan to begin with, and then I teach twirling lessons outside, so I just go with the flow and don't worry about sunscreen or any of that.
7. When did you last talk on the phone?
The local band director called me a few minutes ago to tell me about our summer band schedule. I'M SO EXCITED TO BE THE NEW TWIRLING INSTRUCTOR!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Ok....let me recompose myself.
8.Where is your dad?
I called my grandfather, Dad, because he raised me. He passed on about 3 years ago.
9. Look to your left, what do you see?
There is my headboard. On it sits a can of powdered baby formula, a spiral notebook, and a framed picture that Tarja colored for her daddy for Christmas.
10. What do you think of when you hear "Australia"?
This is not very creative, but I honestly picture kangaroos when I think of Australia.
11. What are your plans for this weekend?
I actually have no plans for this weekend. Crazy, huh?
12. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I might be able to say the alphabet backwards.
13. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, but someday I will.
14. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I'm pretty sure that I do.
15. Name something that has made you angry.
I don't feel angry, but I am hurting over some things. I'll get over it, though.
16. Do you like cats?
I love cats. They are soft and beautiful, but I can't stand having them in my house.
17. Last CD played?
Melody and I listened to One Direction this morning while we she practiced driving.
18. Have you ever dated someone twice?
Back in high school, I dated one person twice, which was a mistake. I ran into the future king right after that.
19. Do you want to change your name?
I can't think of anything better than the name that I already have.
20. Last interesting thing you read?
I'm reading a Beverly Lewis book that Melody gave me for Mother's Day.