1. Tarja is the princess that I didn't believe that we could have. After I gave up on having any more babies, and the day after Princess Abbey's 8th birthday, we found out that we had a blessing on the way.
2. We could not agree on her name, but we all loved listening to Tarja Turunen, a highly versatile opera singer. In a fit of pregnant, hormonal rage, I shouted, "Why don't we just name her Tarja?" Everybody immediately agreed that this should be her name.
3.Tarja was born a year and one month after Mama died.
4. She was 9 pounds 8 and 1/2 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long.
5. Tarja's 3rd birthday is the 24th of this month.
6. Tarja has always preferred to take a nap at the time that SpongeBob Squarepants comes on in the afternoon.
7. When Tarja was a newborn, Melody would play opera and classical music for her on youtube and prop her up so that she could watch.
8. She loves Dora the Explorer, the Disney Princesses, SpongeBob, Winnie the Pooh and ICarley.
9. Until she got old enough to want to play outside, she hated to wear shoes or socks. Why? Because she loved to see and play with her feet.
10. She refuses to sleep in her own bed.
11. This is her first year of baton twirling.
12. Her favorite food is chicken.
13. She loves new clothes and shoes.
14. Tarja can almost sing her ABC's.