Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Queen's Amazing Shopping Day

In previous posts, I have mentioned my efforts to save money. For years, I have been trying to learn how to be a coupon mom, and as of today, I believe that I am finally there. I have finally made it to the top of coupon mountain, and it feels great. You probably already know all about how if you take your coupons, spend them on sale priced items, buy the smallest item allowed, and blah, blah, blah, you will get your stuff for about half price over all. I wanted more than half price. There are women right here in my area that can come home from an all day shopping journey, with bags and bags of products for just a few dollars. That's what I wanted. Finally, I found this, and hit paydirt. Here is a list of everything that I have received for free within the past month, including today's shopping trip:

8 Redbox movie rentals
1 Walgreens photo book
1 year subscription to magickeysjr.com
1 free Walgreens photo collage
1 free parenting book
3 Baby Magic baby wash
3 Colgate toothpaste
2 Crest toothpaste
1 Oral B battery powered toothbrush
1 box Spongebob gummy candy
1 small pack oreos
1 box Puffs tissues
1 Afrin nasal spray
1 Motrin PM

If you want to know how I have accomplished this, please go here. If you sign up using one of my links, you will get these great deals coming to you continuously, and will help the Three Princesses at the same time.

Incidentally, please check out my unit studies listed in the margins, and the link to my beautiful, full color calendar at the very top of the page. If you try and like, please post a comment and let us know.

Have a Great Day!
Laurel Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment