Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Welcome to the home of the Three Princesses!

My name is Laurel, and I have been homeschooling the Three Princesses for over ten years. Tarja is 3, Abbey is 11, and we are about to celebrate Melody's sweet 16 in just a few more weeks.

The Three Princesses is not about teaching other moms how to homeschool, but is merely a very personal look into our lives as a homeschooling family in hopes of busting some of the myths of homeschooling.

Besides being a homeschooling mom, I am also a baton twirling teacher, coupon mom, writer, and ChaCha guide.

Have a Great Day!
Laurel Santiago

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBP!

    How do you like ChaCha? I had looked into at once point but never followed through with it...

    Would love to feature your blog sometime! http://www.blogelina.com/?page_id=85

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm stopping by from the blog party! It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the UBP.

    I'm also a homeschool mom. I'm your newest follower.

    http://sloanhomeschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by! I absolutely LOVE ChaCha. On August 1, I will have been a ChaCha guide for 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Popping over from the party and now following you!

    ReplyDelete