Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Welcome to the home of the Three Princesses!

My name is Laurel, and I have been homeschooling the Three Princesses for over ten years. Tarja is 3, Abbey is 11, and we are about to celebrate Melody's sweet 16 in just a few more weeks.

The Three Princesses is not about teaching other moms how to homeschool, but is merely a very personal look into our lives as a homeschooling family in hopes of busting some of the myths of homeschooling.

Besides being a homeschooling mom, I am also a baton twirling teacher, coupon mom, writer, and ChaCha guide.

Have a Great Day!
Laurel Santiago

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBP!

    How do you like ChaCha? I had looked into at once point but never followed through with it...

    Would love to feature your blog sometime! http://www.blogelina.com/?page_id=85

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm stopping by from the blog party! It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the UBP.

    I'm also a homeschool mom. I'm your newest follower.

    http://sloanhomeschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by! I absolutely LOVE ChaCha. On August 1, I will have been a ChaCha guide for 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy UBP, girlfriend!! Hope you're having a blast partying, blog style!! I hope you'll stop by my place too!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Popping over from the party and now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy!

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete