Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I got up early this morning to get a jump start on my day before everyone else got out of bed. No sooner had I gotten out of the shower, when my hubs handed me the keys to the Expedition, and told me to go have it inspected. I took it in, and was told that the horn and a rear tire needed attention. When I took it home, my hubs handed me the keys to the Tahoe and gave repeat instructions. Ok, fine. I did that. As soon as I got home with the newly inspection stickered Tahoe, he handed me the keys to the Expedition, and said that it was ready to be inspected again. This time, it passed. As soon as I got home with the Expedition, he decided that we should go to Sams Club to fill up the Tahoe. Sams Club is in the next town, and I am always up for running off for an hour or two with him, so we jumped in and took off. Mind you, it was over 90 degrees, and the air conditioner in the Tahoe ran out of freon. Joy.

Other than that, I got two large loads of laundry completed, and redesigned some leftovers for a fast, after church supper. Princess Tarja wasn't too sure about my newly seasoned chicken. The king was trying to convince her that it was very good, and she said, "It's holy crap!" However, the king won, and she enjoyed two helpings of her crappy chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment