Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our fourth princess is coming along nicely.  We haven't agreed on her name just yet, but she is growing well and is about 25 weeks along at the time of this writing.

Princess Tarja had a nasty bout of croup during the past two weeks.  Last night was the first night that we felt confident enough to let her have her evening park time again.  She was ecstatic.

I have been crocheting up a storm, thanks to a friend who blessed me with lots and lots.........I mean LOTTTTSSSS of yarn.  A lot of the yarn is baby yarn, and crochet thread, which will enable me to make a lot of nice goodies  So far, I have made a little pink sweater for the newbie, a green striped sweater for Princess Melody a pair of very frilly socks for the newbie, and am almost finished with an equally frilly pair for Princess Tarja.  Princess Abbey has not been forgotten, she just hasn't put in a request yet for what she would like, but I'm sure that there is a sweater in her future.

Along those lines, I have a few things posted on Etsy.  The pictures are on the right hand side of this page.  There are more items coming very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment