Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dave Ramsey

My 16 year old Business Administration major was thoroughly impressed by Dave Ramsey when we took Financial Peace University last year.  Today was her day.  She got her Total Money Makeover Workbook autographed by Mr. Dave Ramsey on her way back home from the orthodontist, thanks  to our good friends that didn't mind taking a detour to let her do this.  I've been saying all day long that I am jealous.  I told her that maybe when she gets to be a big shot business owner, she will bring him here to her own store so that the rest of us can meet him.  Whoo hoo!

We had a very brief little rain tonight after supper.  I insisted on taking Tarja outside to see the rain and hear the thunder, because it might be a long while before she sees it again.  You think that I'm joking, but we are in one of the worst droughts in our history, and it has been predicted to last until 2020.  That's a long time.

I've decided that instead of an actual nature notebook, I'm going to have Abbey blog about her nature findings.  This should begin very soon, so stay tuned.  Her love is dogs, and she researches different dogs all the time, so prepare to read a LOT of our dog Molly, and possibly the neighborhood dogs.  Her dream is to have a doggy day spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment