Monday, November 21, 2011

By now, Princess Melody is hard at work, at her new job.

In addition to that new beginning, we found a way to maybe start a business that we've been wanting to start as a family, while helping other people at the same time. There will be more revealed about this as it comes to fruition. In the meantime, your prayers for clarity and open doors will be very helpful. The Three Princesses have expressed a desire to do something huge together, but something that helps others at the same time as it helps ourselves. Today, we may very well have found that special something.

Princess Ivana has already been blessed richly with beautiful clothes, baby furniture and other things that she will need to start her life in a safe, easy and fun way. Thank you so much to all who have been helping with this effort. Having a high risk pregnancy is overwhelmingly expensive, and everything that everybody has done or is doing for us is greatly appreciated. I feel so blessed right now as a mother, and hope that I have been or can be a blessing to other mothers and children as well.

I crocheted a really pretty angel last night, and plan on making a lot more. I know a lot of people that will like to have them, so that will be my next big project. I don't know whether to add my first one to my etsy page, keep it, or wrap it up for somebody for Christmas, but I'm sure that the right idea will come to me soon enough.

At breakfast, I gave the Princesses the option to have this week off from school for the Thanksgiving holiday, or to continue working as usual. Princess Abbey wanted a break. She is a great deal ahead in her work. However, Princess Melody opted to not have a break, because she is halfway through her English Composition course, and wants to keep moving forward. Incidentally, as much as Melody doesn't enjoy English or composition, she is currently carrying a hundred average in that course. I am still on cloud 9 after viewing her online grade book this morning. I am so proud of the Princesses, because every time that I start to wonder if we are doing the right things for them, as homeschoolers, they do something amazing to prove to me that nothing could replace this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment