This year, I am thankful for:
1. The continued right to homeschool.
2. The sounds of my children talking, laughing, creating, reading, learning,and playing.
3. Celebrating so many milestones with Princess Melody, including her sweet 16, high school graduation, online college, first job, and driver's ed.
4. Getting to watch Princess Abbey play softball.....preceded by a few frightening years with asthma.
5. Getting to be a stay at home mom.
6. A new business adventure that we are going to be able to do as a family.
7. The new baby that is coming. We thought that having Princess Tarja was something we could never have, and God turned around and followed up with Princess Ivana. What a surprise!
8. Tarja's energy. I don't know where it will lead, but anybody that can move as fast as she can, has to be destined for greatness.
9. The king's new job. He lost his job last Summer, and after three terrible months, gained the best one that he's ever had.
10. Last, but not least, I am thankful for books. Books are all over my house, stacked up in my storage shed, placed in plastic for safe keeping, and probably will always make up the bulk of our possessions as a family. It's no wonder that we enjoy the lifestyle of learning as much as we do.
Laurel Santiago and the