The Queen seems to be suffering from writer's block, so she will tickle your blog reading pleasure with a few random facts about herself.
1. I am a public high school graduate.
2. I studied music in college, but became an insurance agent.
3. After a brief few years selling insurance, I became a work at home mom, which led me to start writing unit studies for the homeschool.
4. I decided to homeschool the Princesses during Princess Melody's rein in kindergarten. Incidentally, she is the only one of the Three Princesses that has ever been to school.
5. Proverbs 31 is my favorite passage in the Bible.
6. I have spent a year planning an organization that I would like to start in the near future.
7. Every time that I sell even one unit study or calendar, I am the happiest Queen that you will ever see.
8. Contrary to the belief of my fellow Queens, PAJAMAS ARE NOT CLOTHES! Ha Ha!
9. My favorite reality show is Wife Swap.
10. My favorite hobby is crochet.
11. My ringtone is "Jesus is Just All Right With Me" by the Doobie Brothers.
12. I am slightly color blind, which leaves the door open for the Three Princesses to poke fun at me.
13. My favorite food is Chinese.
14. I hate milk.
15. Sometimes I would like to be a "crunchy mama" but it just doesn't work out at my house.
16. I am in the process of trying to lose a phenomenal amount of weight.
Thanks for reading!