I'm suffering from a little writer's block, so I'll just share a few things going on in our lives in a list.
* I got an "outside the home" job to supplement my three work at home ventures. It's not in my field, but it fits into my family life, so I figure that more money is always appreciated.
* My husband was out of work for a couple of months, but he's back in the saddle again.
* A man has been bringing stacks and stacks of books to Melody at her job. They are amazing books, and I have started reading one of them. We are still on the 52 Books Challenge, and Abbey is in the lead.
* I'm itching to get started on my crazy coupon trips again. My coupon file needs to be cleaned out. Maybe that can be a good project for me to do today. My coupon file is amazingly large, though not nearly as large as those on Extreme Couponing.
* I need a king sized bedspread. Just thought I'd throw that in there. I could make one, but it will take a long time.
* I need a storage shed to help further our clutter conquering project. I have visions of red boxes for Christmas stuff, blue for general stuff, pink for girly stuff and green for schooly stuff. Hmmm......yes.....I'm just crazy.
*I also need to buy or make a toy box for Tarja.
* We have company today and are expecting more.