Saturday, July 2, 2011

Abbey is loving her Charlotte Mason weekly schedule. I wasn't sure if she would really like it or not, but I am happy to report that she does. Her favorite book for this term appears to be The Story of Mankind.

Melody is not loving her job, but she is loving the money that she's making. As of today, she's sporting a new dress and a smart phone. She also took us out to breakfast this morning. I'm so happy for her.

My husband got a new job. It's a weird job, but he seems to like it. I say that it's weird, because he's on call 24 hours a day. The kicker is that he never knows when he's going to work, or when he's coming home.

For the fourth of July, we have the first parade that we've been in for about two years. It's exciting to get back in the saddle. We got new white tennis shoes and socks for the effort. Our song for this one is "Jesus is Just All Right With Me" by the Doobie Brothers. I never get tired of hearing that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment