Thursday, July 14, 2011

One of the drawbacks of homeschooling is that it's hard to keep the house clean when the kids are home being educated all day. However, I am proud to announce that my bedroom is now free of clutter. Hootie hoo! It took two days to move old things out and new things in. In fact, it took three adults, three teenagers, a one year old, and a three year old to get it all done. Of course, in the process, we added more clutter to the kitchen and living room. Will it ever end? I don't know. I just know that neat freaks need not apply for homeschooling. My dream home would include an office, library, computer room (with several computers), and a bathroom for each princess. Until then, we have to keep up the endless shuffle of books, papers, music, videos, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see pictures! I hear you on the clutter. It is hard.... and the more kids floating around, the harder it is. I just worked my tush off in the little boys' bedroom.... 3 hours of work, and not done, but it is getting there. The best thing to do is just to get it OUT OF THE HOUSE! If you can. LOL!

    ReplyDelete