Saturday, August 27, 2011

I went to the library to print off a lapbook project from homeschoolshare. The project was to go with the reading of 123 Zooby Eric Carle. After I printed the lapbook pages, I tried to find the book so that I could check it out, and could not find it. Thankfully, the librarians looked for it after I left, and called me so that I could pick it up today.

This evening, we took a little trip to the sandhills. We took our extremely hyperactive blue heeler with us and let her run wild and free. She gave thanks by knocking my husband flat on his back. If I had been recording that incident, I would have made bunches of money on America's Funniest Home Videos. Incidentally, I am almost five months pregnant, and climbing up and down the dunes was not as much fun as I thought it would be. Therefore, I picked a comfy spot on top of one of the big ones and took lots of pictures. It seemed like it took me forever to get back down when it was time to go home, but I finally made it without falling flat on my face.

My cell phone, with all of the pictures on it, is out of battery, but I will share our adventures in the near future.









No comments:

Post a Comment