Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School Clothing Swap

A fellow coupon mom mentioned that there was a website that would allow us to exchange boxes of our children's clothing. I could not find the site, until I ran across a mention of it in a magazine article. I searched for the address immediately, and now I think that I am in love.

If you aren't already a member of thredup.com, I urge you to check it out.

By becoming a member, you get to bless a family with gently used clothing, toys and books. This includes military families. When someone requests a box that you have posted, you receive a shipping label so that you don't have to pay for the shipping. If you choose to receive a box from another member, then you pay for shipping. I just posted my first two boxes, and can't wait for someone to ask for them. Hootie hoo!

If you are interested, please visit my link at: thredup.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment