Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HELP!!!

I need a mother's helper.  I probably can not afford one, but I really, really need one.   Not too long ago, I was toying with the idea of starting a mother's helper business, and now I am wishing that I had one such helper for myself.  The king is a wonderful helper when he can be here, but I would rather spend time having fun with him than cleaning up the house. 

Princess Tarja is in her first beauty pageant.  We stopped doing beauty pageants after Princess Abbey won several West Texas Baby awards when she was 18 months old.  Since I'm not the "Toddlers and Tiaras" type of mom, it got old pretty fast.  We're only doing this one, because it's a fundraising event.  I don't know how she will do, since she alternates between being moody and introverted one day, to hyperactive and outgoing the next. Let's hope for a good pageant day.

Princess Melody has a business plan in the works.  If it works out, she might not become instantly wealthy, but she will have lots of fun.  I think that if possible, we should make money at doing what we love to do.  In other words, do things that we love so much that we would do it for free if we had to.

Princess Ivana has finally seen the value in eating solid foods, and is now getting more in her than on her.

Princess Melody and I went out for some driving practice, which got cut short when we noticed that she had very little gas in her car.  Oops!  That may have been a good thing since it's over a hundred degrees outside, and her air conditioner needs work. 

I'm too tired to type anymore and am in desperate need of a shower.

Love,
Laurel








No comments:

Post a Comment