Here are ten of my favorite events from 2012, in no particular order:
1. Princess Ivana was born January 9.
2. We joined our local homeschool group and have already made some wonderful new friends.
3. Princess Abbey's softball team won their championship tournament.
4. Princess Tarja's tee ball team won their championship tournament.
5. My number of baton twirling students went from 3 students to 23 and counting.
6. I started teaching baton twirling for the local marching band.
7. We got back into Girl Scouts after a long, unwanted break.
8. Princess Melody completed one year at her job.
9. We took a family vacation to Glen Rose, Texas.
10. We joined the local Chamber of Commerce, and they have really helped our parade corps in a big way.
Of course, there were too many good thing in our lives to list here, but I hope that you will keep reading The Four Princesses to see how we do in 2013.
Happy New Year!