Saturday, December 1, 2012

Yesterday, I went out to do a little shopping and picked up Candyland for Princess Tarja.  We played many rounds of Candyland last night.

My avon order came in, and I had one delivery to make that was in between my town and the next.  After that, we came home and wrapped presents, then had leftovers buffet for supper.

The previous night, we had our twirling lessons and then our Sands Art Association meeting.  It was my turn to bring the refreshments and give the program.   We make drip balls to go on our Christmas tree that we are going to put up at the local library next week.  That was fun.  Then, we tried to come home to a roast that I had been slow cooking in the oven.......but not only was it not done, but I spilled it on myself.  Therefore, I had to go visit Princess Melody at McDonalds, and get our dinner at nearly 10p.m.  EPIC FAIL, but everybody seemed to be happy with their supper.

Have a Great Day!
Laurel Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment