Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am miserably losing the battle between me and the girls on the 52 Books Challenge. We were supposed to read 52 books in a year. Although I am reading consistently, Abbey is in the lead with 24 books, Melody follows her with 19 books, and I am dead last with 16 books. The year is still young, so maybe I will catch up and we will all have read out 52 books. Tarja got her certificate from the library reading club program today. It is her very first certificate for anything, ever, so she thought it was a very special occasion. This is one of the things that I love most about tiny princesses. Everything is brand new and wonderful. Tarja really loves the last lapbook that I made for her, which you can read about in the previous post, so I went back to the library and printed off another one for Katy No Pocket. We already have Katy No Pocket in our home library, and it's one of her favorite stories. She helped by coloring the mother and baby kangaroos for the front cover, and then I made the little pockets and cards that we will play with tomorrow. The focus on this lapbook is on Kangaroos and words that being with K. You can find free lapbook units HERE. I have my first prenatal visit for Baby Santiago #4 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment