Friday, September 9, 2011

Today is the last day for me to work at the laundromat. A couple of friends and family called to find out if I was all right. I'm all right, but might not be for much longer if I keep up this pace. I had already made my decision, but just in case I changed my mind and decided to stay a little longer, God made things especially difficult yesterday to prove to me that enough is enough. Uuugh. It was ONE ROUGH day. Hopefully, things will be better today, but if not, I know that I can work through it all once more. On the home front, the Three Princesses have been practicing twirling with two princesses from another queendom for the local homecoming parade that will take place in exactly one week. Hopefully we can squeeze in a couple of other parades in some of the other little towns that are nearby. Tomorrow, we have our temporary tattoo booth in the Desert Reflections Car Show. Abbey organized the hundreds of tattoos into notebooks. Melody drew a huge sign, and Abbey colored it in. I have stood back and let them work out most of the details for this event, and they are doing a great job of figuring it all out. The plan is that they will tattoo the customers, and I will keep track of the money. They are really excited about their new business venture.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like they are going to have a lot of fun! I was in several parades growing up and it was always a blast - wishing you guys a great time! PS I love that their friends are from another queendom :)

    ReplyDelete