Saturday, May 28, 2011

This being a holiday weekend, and also my brother in law's wife's birthday weekend, we literally had an all day cookout. My hubs started off by grilling some chicken, and I made some really spicy and delicious deviled eggs. My brother in law's wife made stuffed jalapeno peppers, roasted chilis, roasted corn, and hot dogs wrapped in bacon. All of this fits nicely into my diet plan, so I was literally in hog heaven today. I don't mean to come across as a foodie, but family events haven't been much fun for me, considering that the majority of the meals being served consist of foods that could be deadly for me. Today was literally a feast day for me.

After dinner, we played Monopoly. My brother in law won. I haven't won a game of Monopoly in a long time, but it's still my favorite game.

No comments:

Post a Comment